Random Posts

Dare For Whatsapp - Send to your Lover, Friends, Relatives on Whatsapp

Whatsapp Application is used worldwide. Every Person who has Mobile Phone is used Whatsapp Application. As per records of Play Store there are 1 billion+ downloads, Which shows that Huge users used Whatsapp Application.
           Whatsapp is one of the best application to communicate people lived in the every corner of the world. For communication with people we need sufficient content to send people. Whatsapp groups is best method to send messages to the users, Chat with people. We provide all content which is used to communicate like Whatsapp Group Links, Dare messages for whatsapp, Photos or Images for whatsapp. 
    The latest collections are very hard to find. If you are searching on internet about Best Whatsapp Dare messages then you are in right place because here we adding some Dare messages for Lovers(girlfriend/boyfriend), Relative and friends.
                         Send these messages to friends and get interesting replies from friends. You also send these message to people personally or upload in Status.


By www.joinwhatsappgroup.in




How to send these Dares on whatsapp:-

It's very easy to send these Dares on whatsapp. Follow below steps:
  • Just on to Dare which you want to send on whatsapp.
  • Now copy hole dare by clicking on it for few seconds.
  • Open you Whatsapp Application and paste in chat box of friend which you want to send by long press in chat box.
  • Now click on send button.
  • You are done.


Whatsapp Status Dare

Dare 1. Post any of these messages on your whatsapp status if someone reply you then send full message to him/her.

1. I am transferring to Delhi.
2. Finally going to Chennai forever
3. I changed my mobile number
4. I hate everyone
5. On dieting
6. My birthday party tomorrow
7. Heart Broken, advise, please!
8. I am leaving my house
9. Don�t message me ever.
10. Going to panipat for three months for new job training
11. Going on a trip with friends for 2 days
12. Baby! please don�t leave me, I can�t live without you
13.finally I resigned from my job.
14. Finally got a queen

If someone reply you then give him/her any dare from these messages and ask him/her to upload in status.
NOTE: Don�t put your status in privacy, keep it visible to all.


Best Dare for Lovers(Boyfriend/Girlfriend)


Dare 2. Chose any letter from the following and ready for the dare 

P R E T A M N

Answer:-

Tell me, the first person, you kiss

Recharge my number of 198 rupees

Send my your deepest picture

Send me something special

Send me a kissing video

Tell me your deepest secret

Something you want to hide from me


Dare 3. Chose any number between 1-10. Reply fast

Answer:-
01 Send me your picture in the toilet
02 Send me your picture without any shirt
03 Tell me the brand of your undergarments
04 Tell me something that you do not want to tell me
05 Send me a kiss
06 Change your DP with my picture
07 What is the biggest secret of your life
08 Tell me how much you love me
09 Give a missed call to your EX
10 Name of person that can take my place in the future.




Dare 4. Select any color of these squares:-

red, green, yellow, blue, white, black



Answer:-

red-You love me so Much

green-Tag me in Instagram Caption

yellow-You Are Hiding Something From Me

blue-You are addicted to me

white-You hate me

black-Time pass




Dare 5. Choose any color from the following color


Yellow

Red

Blue
Black
White
Pink

Answer:-
Yellow: Tell me something that you did not tell to anyone
Red: Hug me when next time you met me
Blue: Something bad about me you want to say me
Black: Tell me person name with who you have sex last time
White: Slap to yourself
Pink: Put on your status I want to marry (any girl/boy who is not your girlfriend/boyfriend)


Dare 6. Chose any alphabet from A-G then I will send you what you want from me                         

Answer:-
A-You like me so much
B-You want love from me
C-You want to marry me
D-You want to kiss me
E-You want to purpose me
F-You want to hug me
G-You want to SEX with me


Dare 7. Choose a number from the given below and I will send you a dare for the selected. Please note that you can�t revert back from the dare if you choose to play.
  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

Answer:  
1. Be My BF/GF for 1 day.
2. Rate my look from 1 to 10.
3. Reveal your relationship status � Single or committed?  
4. What do you like the most in me? 
5. Use My Photo as your WhatsApp DP.
6. Propose me.
7. Kiss Me.
8. What Kind of Relationship do you expect from me?  
9. What qualities do you search for your life partner?  
10. Tell me the name of your GF/BF.


Dare 8. Choose any number between 1 to 25 and I will send you your dare.

Answer:-
1. Be my GF/BF for one day.
2. Will you kill anyone if you get permission? If yes, Who is that person?
3. Write your crush name in whatsapp status.
4. The quality you like the most in yourself?
5. The quality you�d like to change in yourself?
6. What do you like in me?
7. The thing you don�t like in me
8. Describe me in one word.
9. Send me your cutest picture.
10. On your interest, the person you like to marry.
11. The most important person in your life?
12. My contact name on your phone.
13. The nickname you want to give me?
14. Things you like most in me?
15. A color that suits me?
16. Relation status you want to be with me? (No cheating)
17. The thing you like most about my character?
18. The thing you hate in my attitude?
19. Which type of dresses suits me the most?
20. The first thing you notice in a person when you meet them the first time.
21. Rate my WhatsApp profile picture out of 100?
22. Dedicate a song to our relationship?
23. Your Best Friend.
24. What is your crazy dream?
25. What is your opinion on me?


Best Dare messages for Friends

Dare 9. Choose one of your favorite colors from below and I will dare you.

Yellow
Blue
Green�
Orange
Purple
Red
White

Answer:

Yellow � Ask your neighbor for a roll of toilet paper
Blue � Delete your Partner�s Number from your phone
Green � Don�t Talk to your partner for 24 hours.
Orange � Tell your partner name to your mom.
Purple � Drink 1 Glass Water within 10 seconds.
Red � Read the last message from your partner loudly.
White � Use your partner�s photo on your WhatsApp story.


Dare 10. Choose Any number from 1-7

Answer:-

01 Tell me what you don�t like about me
02 I�m characterless share as status
03 Touch me Foot When we meet next time
04 Sing a Song and share in the status
05 Fuck you Send this message to Recent Person who messaged you except me
06 Share your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Photo
07 Bhenchood - Send this message to your Boyfriend/Girlfriend


Dare 11. Fill in the blanks Messages

??What you 3 things you like about me
Ans.  ___________

??What are 3 things you don�t like about me
Ans.  ___________

??Tell me nickname you want to give me
Ans.  ___________

??What color suites to me personality
Ans.  ___________

??Relationship status you want with me
Ans.  ___________

??One thing that you want to change in me
Ans.  ___________

??Rate my DP 1-10
Ans.  ___________


Dare 12. Chose any alphabet from A-Z and ready for dare

Answer:-
A Tell me your biggest secret
B Make your status I love you
C Do a recharge of 100 rupees
D What kind of relationship you expect from me
E Have you ever sex with a boy/girl
F Treat me a dinner
G Next time you meet a hug me so tight until I did not say to leave
H Share your secret with me
I The best thing You like about me
J Thing you don�t like me
K Rate me in looks 1-10
L Treat me a party
M Make my pic dp for next 24 hours
N One bad thing you say to anyone about me
O Your biggest mistake of life
P Your biggest hater name
Q Do you love Sex
R Have you ever purpose a Girl/Boy
S For which thing you have insulted most
T Last time when you abuse someone
U Last time when you got angry
v Last time when you weep
W You have to do anything that is not caught by anyone
X Tell me your crush name
Y Tell what you feel when you first time met me
Z Call to your ex and abuse Him/her


Dare 13. Select an option from the following and I will tell you who I�m for you

Chocolate
Burger
Pizza
Chicken
Cigarette
Chips

Answer:-
chocolate: You love me
Burger: Time Pass
Pizza: You like me
Chicken: You really need me
Cigarette: You are addicted to me


Chips: I�m nothing for you


Dare 14. Select anyone from the below and I will show you who you are.

0000
1111
2222
3333
4444
5555
6666
7777
8888


9999

Answer:-
0000 Caring person
1111 Honest lover
2222 Silent killer
3333 Smart
4444 Intelligent
5555 Hard worker
6666 Playboy
7777 Sweetest person
8888 Cheater
9999 Loyal


Dare 15. Choose one and I will tell you about your personality

1.Blue Sea
2.Black Universe
3.Sunset
4.Grass
5.White cloud


Answer:-
1. Blue Sea = Devil
2.Black Universe = calm
3.Sunset = Beautiful
4.Grass = Charming
5.White cloud= Emotional


Dare 16. Select your favorite color and get ready for the dare.



Red
Blue
Green
Yellow
Purple
Black
White
Pink
Orange
Brown
Gray
Gold
Silver
Violet
Beige

Answer:-
Red: Send me your Dad/Mom Number
Blue: Go for a long drive with me on your car
Green: Buy new clothes for me.
Yellow: Give me an ice cream treat.
Purple: Backbite that you did about me to anyone else
Black: Send me your worst picture.
White: Pay for my shopping bills.
Pink: Hug me whenever you meet.
Orange: Give me Cadbury silk.
Brown: Call me every morning for 1 week
Gray: Give me a big party when we meet next time
Gold: Plan a surprise for my birthday.
Silver: Present me my favorite dress.
Violet: Make a video call right now.
Beige: Send me audio saying that you love me.


Dare 17. Choose one from 1 to 22 and I�ll call you by that name.

1. Baby
2. Gandhi
3. My love
4. Darling
5. Dhakkan
6. Dear
7. Idiot
8. Jaanu
9. Sweetheart
10. Janeman
11. My love
12. Crazy
13. Monkey
14. idiot
15. Honey
16. Beautiful
17. pagal
18. Kutta
19. Tubelight
20. Donkey
21. stupid
22. Sweety


Dare 18. Select Any number from 1-10 and ready for Dare

Answers:-

01 No dare for you
02 Put 5 photos of Me in status
03 Send me your Naked Picture
04 Kiss an Animal take photos and send it to me
05 When Someone Last time beat you and who
06 Recharge of 399 pack
07 ______You are ugly (Fill the blank by person name you don�t like and share status without privacy)
08 Send me your Insta and Facebook Password
09 Tell me the age when you start to masturbate
10 Share your ugly photo

Final Words:

These Dare games are only for Entertainment Purpose. Don't take it seriously. Send these dare with your friend circle and get some interesting replies. Try these Dares and share your reviews. Your reviews are very important for us.
    If you have any Dare, comment in comment box. we will update your Dare in our post.

Tags:- muthuchippi whatsapp group links, joinwhatsappgroup, hot aunties, mia khalifa whatsapp group, mia khalifa whatsapp group link, sunny leone whatsapp group, muthuchippi malayalam whatsapp group link, mia khalifa whatsapp number, aunties whatsapp number, bra whatsapp group link, muthuchippi whatsapp group, sunny leone whatsapp group link, chat.whatsapp. com, desi whatsapp group link, incest whatsapp, mom sis whatsapp group link, mia khalifa whatsapp link, aunty whatsapp number, kannada aunty whatsapp group link groups, romantic whatsapp group, sunny leone sex whatsapp group, whatsapp aunties, naughty girls whatsapp group, mom ki chudai whatsapp group,aunties whatsapp, mia khalifa whatsapp group links, hot aunty whatsapp group link groups, chudai whatsapp group link, hot whatsapp group, whatsapp hot groups, mom bra whatsapp group, muthuchippi whatsapp group link, sunny leone sex whatsapp group link, desi bhabhi whatsapp group link, incest group chat, whatsapp group link sunny leone, incest whatsapp group, kannada girls whatsapp group links, incest whatsapp group link, whatsapp group hot, hot aunties whatsapp number, incest what's app group, savita bhabhi whatsapp group link, aunties hot, russian whatsapp group, kannada girl whatsapp group link, incest group link, aunty group link, hot, aunty whatsapp number, whatsapp incest, sunny leone sexy whatsapp group, join whatsapp group, incest chat group, mia khalifa whatsapp groups, savita bhabhi whatsapp group, chudai whatsapp group, aunty hot, bra whatsapp group, sunny whatsapp group link, romance whatsapp group link, whatsapp chudai group link, pakistani aunties whatsapp groups, sunny leone whatsapp group links, aunties whatsapp groups links, bhabi whatsapp group link, sunny leone whatsapp link, aunty whatsapp group invite link, hot aunties number, mia khalifa whatsapp, chat hot link whatsapp, 18+ whatsapp group link, maa ki chudai whatsapp group, aunty group links, group whatsapp russian, aunty whatsapp group link groups, naughty whatsapp groups, whatsapp hot link, bhabi whatsapp group, chut whatsapp group, call girls whatsapp group link, muthuchippi whatsapp,sunny leone whatsapp group, 18+ whatsapp group, naughty whatsapp group, randi maa whatsapp group, sunny leone xxx whatsapp group link, whatsapp hot group,incest whatsapp link, hot link whatsapp,desi whatsapp group, call girl whatsapp group link, sunny leone xxx whatsapp group, russian girl whatsapp group link, whatsapp group aunty, aunty whatsapp group joining, mia khalifa ka whatsapp number, love whatsapp group, whatsapp group 18, whatsapp group links, hot aunty, incest whatsapp group links, russian whatsapp group link, chudai what's app group, incest links, group whatsapp +18, desi chut whatsapp group, desi bhabi whatsapp group, whatsapp group, xxx whatsapp group, only aunty whatsapp group, incest telegram group link, incest whats app group, join whatsapp group, whatsapp group links, gay whatsapp group, romantic pictures, romantic images, love pictures, love images, good morning images, actress images, hot actress images, hot actress pictures, sunny leone hot images, bollywood images, Beautiful and Hot girls images

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.